Olha o que vem aí!

Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters, 1946 e Cliffs of Dover. Dúvidas, dicas, novidades e debates.
Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

Eu não uso o P-51, então não sei se é bom ou ruim, mas de qualquer jeito planejo voar o Tempest como se voa um P-47 ou FW-190.

S!
32_Mariocar
Engrenado
Engrenado

Post by 32_Mariocar »

Mais informações retiradas do SimHQ Forums

"To install ANY add-ons (either free, or commercial), that will be released after the Pe-2, you will HAVE to buy the Pe-2.
What I wanted to say, is that if you (or any one) will not going to buy the Pe-2, then you (he/she) will not going to buy other add-ons, that will follow the Pe-2, because, they will not be able to install them. So, that would be a correct indicator.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pe-2 CD will include 4 variants of Pe-2 and 2 variants of Pe-3?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. And a set of German and Russian vehicles. But the main part of it will be a high quality static campaign on the Pe-2.
As for the maps - much probably, there will not be any new ones. However, I can't say for sure.
The official press release on this add-on will be issued in few days after the release of the 4.03.
SP!
Mariocar
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Só tem uma coisa que me preocupa nesse caça, a asa possui praticamente o mesmo perfil da usada no P51, e vocês sabem como é o P51 no IL2
KA, estava lendo partes de uma entrevista com Volkmar Löwenherz, ex-piloto da LW entrou em ação em fins de 1944 (13 kils: 8 B-17, 3 P-51 e 2 P-47), e sobre o P-51 (do FB 4.01) ele diz:

N.A.: How would you rate the realism of the game compared to your experiences?
V.L.: It is, after all, a game, so it is hard to compare. I think a very fine job has been done for the 109. Much detail has been given to the cockpit as I remember it so. It flies much as I remember it. Nimble, quick and deadly. Also, in the game the Mustang was too fast and had too much in guns, but as I said, it is a game built to Americans. But I found it pleasurable to pretend to fly my lovely Messerschmitt once again. It brought me much joy.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/ ... 2911059443

:-? Bom, o pessoal do UbbiZOO duvida da autenticidade de tais palavras.

Sokol1
Last edited by 21_Sokol1 on 05 Feb 2006 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
01_Urubu
Engrenado
Engrenado

Post by 01_Urubu »

Depende...se o cara testou o 4.0 ele está com a razão, mas nessa versão, duvido...
*Alis Grave Nil*
32_Mariocar
Engrenado
Engrenado

Post by 32_Mariocar »

Mensagem do Oleg hoje:

Hi,

Yesterday the final testing has been finished.

We tried to polish everything.
Now we already doing new next add-ons...

I just would like to point out for ATI users.

We spend a lot of time to find where is happening sometime partial corruption of text and sky. However we were not able to put changes in this 4.03 add-on for ATI cards. This need way more work to understand is it our problem or ATI...

So we continue to work over such a problem and will release here in the room the test DLL a bit later, when ready.

We will be too busy with the next products (yes add-ons and BoB), so please do not be mad at me.

If you encounter a real problem - write only on [email protected] address. We will read and if confirmed - will release some changes with the next add-ons.
SP!
Mariocar