DGEN - Novo desenvolvido no Aviaskins.

Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters, 1946 e Cliffs of Dover. Dúvidas, dicas, novidades e debates.
44_Santo
Veterano
Veterano

DGEN - Novo desenvolvido no Aviaskins.

Post by 44_Santo »

Slink wrote:from AviaSkins;

Some time back I contacted Vadim 'Starshoy' Kolosov, author of DGen and received the source code for the original generator. Unfortunately the source code version was 4.0.4.1 from 2006 and at the moment it must be assumed the source codes for the current version must be considered lost.

After some reflection I came to the conclusion that it would be better to rewrite the generator completely taking into account the current situation, namely: merge AP and HRP branches (probably nobody uses them separately); [Pacific & Europe?]

put the list of planes in a single file which can be appended;

ability to add new maps

So the task of the first phase of development is to get the generator completely replicating all of the algorithms of the original, but open to adding new mod capabilities.

In the second stage I plan to remove the time period restriction and implement the addition of new countries.

Work on the generator is now in full swing - I am writing the parsing files.

Cheers, Slink translation services...
DGEN novo = Campanhas dinâmicas online e offline com novos aviões, objetos, veículos, mapas e muito melhor que o DCG. :rock:

Fonte: SAS

santo.
Senta a Pua!

Porque há um só Deus, e um só Mediador entre Deus e os homens, Jesus Cristo homem. 1 Timóteo 2:5
DocFlyer

Re: DGEN - Novo desenvolvido no Aviaskins.

Post by DocFlyer »

Santo

Eu até usei um versão do DCG há um tempo atrás e alguém aqui me deu uma resposta num post.
Funcionava muto bem mas por falta de tempo não deu mais pra mexer.

Esse novo DCG, como é do pessoal do SAS, vai funcionar bem no UP3?

Thanks

DOC
cuidado com os que lhe prometem liberdades, pois estes são escravos da corrupção...Pedro 2-2:19
44_Santo
Veterano
Veterano

Re: DGEN - Novo desenvolvido no Aviaskins.

Post by 44_Santo »

Eu estava falando sobre um novo DGEN, o gerador de missões dinâmicas oficial do IL-2. :)
Alguém do Aviaskins tinha contato com o antigo autor e recebeu o fonte de presente para continuar atualizando o DGEN que é muito melhor que o DCG.

Mas, se você está procurando o DCG mesmo, no SAS já tem um DCG que funciona bem com o UP3:
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 680.0.html

Na verdade é para o DBW, mas acredito que funciona normalmente com o UP3. :P

santo.
Senta a Pua!

Porque há um só Deus, e um só Mediador entre Deus e os homens, Jesus Cristo homem. 1 Timóteo 2:5