Operation Trader

Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters, 1946 e Cliffs of Dover. Dúvidas, dicas, novidades e debates.
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Operation Trader

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Mapa para (whiner's) "dogfighters".
Salmo Operation Trader

Following my work HERE, and Kling's suggestion HERE, and much discussion about how to limit plane numbers in missions, I announce Operation Trader is in beta testing on the Nations@War server.

I'm testing a few new tricky scripting concepts here, so I'd be interested in hearing about any problems. There are no Ai's, it's all human v human at this stage.

BATTLE
This is basically, a straightout dogfight. First army to shoot down 60 planes wins. You all know my missions are never "straight forward". Each base starts with a certain number of planes; take a plane from a base & there's one less plane available at that base. fail to return to a friendly base & there's one less plane for your army to use. Land a plane at a friendly base & there is one more plane available at that base. Land a plane at a enemy base & the enemy has one of that plane type available at their base. * :devil:

Some bases behind the front line have 'unlimited' plane numbers. Number of planes available at bases is dynamically updated in the map (plane loading) screen.
* Script's rules! :rock:

Sokol1