MOD's - Team Fusion
Enviado: 15 Nov 2012 12:17
Vídeo mostrando alguns MOD's basicos, como troca de fundo de menus, védeo da abertura, textura do terreno etc. e um polemico, troca de FM do G-50.
Fórum do 1º Grupo de Aviação de Caça Virtual - Senta a Pua!
Xiii, mas já?troca de FM do G-50
No, DT can not. All rights to the CloD engine and source code belong to 1C and are not part of an agreement between them and DT. Therefore, DT does not have access to the development tools and source code of CloD.
And for obvious reason (not to create a competitor) 1C will not part this things with.
Besides of that, DT has no intention, ATM, to do any work over CloD, as far, as I am aware. This, however may change, if the source would become available, but then again, this hardly will happen ever (see above).
Inglaterra no outono:As most people know, the sim has had altitude bug in the atmospheric engine since it's release. This made for some obvious flight model problems and effectively made realistic high altitude combat impossible. Well lets just say that the altitude bug is squashed. In doing so, this has created more bugs, which when squashed, created more bugs etc., that required fixing. It's no wonder the dev team couldn't afford to spend months working on these sorts of problems...
Please don't ask when this will be ready! It could be 2 weeks. It could be 2 years.
Ailantd é um famoso MODer russo, respota do (ATAG) Bliss:My question to the people involved in the modding right now is this:
Do you think new fullly functional airplanes with fullly functional cockpits could be introduced in the sim anytime from now, or is it too soon to tell anything about this?
I would consider joining the modding work (as talented modeler that could make planes and cokpits to the COD standar quality ) IF this point is clear and positive, and the work started here is taken extremely serius.
The same question about maps and other objects.
O ATAG esta tentando juntar um "CLoD TD".Yes to everything and we are very serious.
BTW - Parodiando o Team Daidalos, a equipe de "MODers" do CLoD reunida pelo ATAG se chama Team Fusion.There were approximately 80 aircraft involved in this dogfight. All filmed real-time (not from a track) using FRAPS. Screen resolution 1920x1200, 4xAA and 16xAF. Maximum FPS 85, lowest 30
Bem, só quero ver quando começarem a mexer nos FMs como é que vai ficar a questão do "blue taste/red teaste"Hi virtual pilots!
With the recent announcement that 1C has dropped further development of IL2 Cliffs of Dover, a group of talented programmers and modders called "Team Fusion" have been steadily working on future developments. The 1st internal test version for release candidate 1 is now under full internal testing.
Some of the bug fixes include:
- Flight model correction and the atmospheric engine fixed - This includes historically correct flight models and the high altitude bug being squashed. You will now be able to fly at proper altitudes.
- MP contrails are now visible by every pilot
- Bringing back the original look of weathering and reflections. This also includes the introduction of cockpit glass and cockpit gauge reflections. Depending on sunlight conditions the glass in your cockpit may even have cloud reflections.
- The in-game prop reflections have been greatly improved
- a new device link interface that allows all you virtual pilots with sim pits the ability for device link via IL2 Cliffs of Dover. This has been programmed so ONLY the instruments you have in the particular aircraft you are flying will register with Device link. This has been done to prevent any sort of exploitation of the system
- Numerous bug fixes to various attributes of the aircraft. This includes fixes such as the way fuel delivery works (tank to tank to engine) to incorrect placement of gauges all based on historical accuracy.
- Seasonal map changes of the English Channel map - This includes the standard English Channel Summer map with greatly improved textures, to an Autumn, and Winter versions of the same map
With that said, the 1st patch will focus on what we believe is the most glaring issue of the sim - the flight models. Once we are happy with the accuracy of all aircraft flight models, we will be purging ahead with many other bug fixes and additional content.
The ongoing progress can be seen here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f ... Discussion
Graficamente o objetivo básico deles é voltar o simulador ao que era quando do lançamento (2011), pois no processo de "alisamento" usaram muita "lima grossa".Hi all,
Internal testing on a 2nd release candidate is now underway.
If everything goes well, we are hoping this is the one that gets pushed out to the community.
I think everyone's ready to fly and take a little break!
With that said, here's a few developmental funny blunders that have taken place along the way:
1st attempt at the LOD issue results in the opposite effect
Ground crew error
Snow in the wrong places
The new Klingon reflective cloaking device
The 1st attempt on the mirror
And HDR gone wild
But...., there's also quite a big teaser to show. I wonder who will "see" it 1st.
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f ... 1359889211
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f ... 1359888483