DCS WWII:Europe 1944

Rise of Flight, SFX, Flight Simulator Series, Lock On, Strike Fighters, EAW, Warbirds & Cia.
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Re: DCS WWII:Europe 1944

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Muahahaha! Vai ser pé frio assim para lá de Kubam! :lol: :rofl:

Sokol1
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Bom, parece que o KS vai atingir a meta mínima - se bem que uns manés que se gabam por ai de terem "matado"
o CloD dizem que vão retirar suas promessas no último dia... |(

Mas diria que este KS falhou. Falhou em mostrar que existe uma "comunidade" WWII interessada em
simulador "hard core".

1300 e poucos "pledge'rs" - da mesma forma que os 2000 e poucos "founders" do Bo$ - mostram que o
interesse é virtualmente 0 ... :tmi:

Afinal quem - "com menos de 30" (com mais de 30 vai lembrar do comercial homonimo :lol: ) - se interessa por
"Segunda Guerra Mundial"?

Sokol1
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Esta a menos de 3k "to take off". ;)

O Luthier lembrou de dizer alguma coisa. :P
Ilya just posted at KS:
All right, so here's the general breakdown of the response to the new Me.262 stretch goals:

For: 18
Against: 2
(if I counted right)
For: 18
Against: 2
(if I counted right)

So I think I'm going to update it today, and that'll be it for the kickstarter changes. Getting down to the wire.

A lot of people wrote about making a 50K stretch goal for the map SDK, but that actually doesn't need quite that much money. When I talked about releasing it earlier, I meant doing it simply within the constraints of the base 100K goal.

First and foremost we still need to have an internal discussion about it. There are legal issues. I don't own the EDGE engine, and the map editor currently is pretty much open code. Obviously that's not something we want to release to the public, because technologies.

If ED, the people who do own EDGE, are OK with releasing it out - and that's a BIG IF - then we'll need to work a bit to make it nice and obfuscated, I'll personally write something that passes for a manual, and in a month or so it could be available to backers. I guess we'll set up a backer discussion and share roles and find some people willing to make 3D models of buildings and landmarks and so on and so forth. Once again, IF this is possible at all. All this within the 100K base, and I really don't see how asking for any more money is needed.

Alain: Regarding the $20+ levels. Right, if you already own both the DCS Dora and the DCS P-51, the base 100K tier gives you nothing. I really hope we'll get the 150K with the 262. I really think that people were discouraged by the seemingly unreachable 375K for the B-17, and if we give some much closer goals, we'll pick up the pace.

Vijar: Yes I guess we do need something big and powerful to interest the general gaming community and get some media coverage. Time's running out. All bets on my upcoming aircraft video.

Milan: On one hand you may be right, and the kickstarter is rather early. On the other hand, I think we did extremely well already, all things considering. Everyone involved in the project is energized. People who invested the majority of the cash to get it started are feeling a lot better. We have a much better idea of what we're doing and what the people want. We still made the money we need to spend as much time as we need on the project, and there's still a pretty good hope of tacking on an exciting new flyable. So, is it as good as can be? Of course not. But it's still really, really good.
Esse me-262 ai é furada, ai já viu o "não pode por jato contra hélice" do 1946... Melhor um Typhoom.
Luthier: "This project is not just about the dollar amount, but about community support. The number of backers shown next to the project is extremely important! We're currently at 1,378 backers and $97,293. If we can get to 2,000 backers by the project's end, even if that means only adding a single dollar from these new backers, that is still going to be an amazing showing." -- Luthier
Pois é, como eu falei, os numeros da "WWII". Ao invés dos manés por ai ficarem fazendo campanha contra o Luthier, doem 1 dolar, não é para ele, é pela simulação WWII.

Sokol1
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!
Muahahaha! Vai ser pé frio assim para lá de Kubam! :lol: :rofl:
Não captei a mensagem, caro mestre :P

Esse video aí significa que o FW do Luthier não decola e esse aí é outro? or wath? :drunk:

SP!
[b]Eu confio no povo brasileiro. Voto facultativo já no Brasil![/b]
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Bah, o detalhe "azarado" do Fw 190 esta tão fácil, é só lembrar do "mimimi" do il-2 (véio). ;)

Sokol1
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!

Ah, a barra? Mas em compensação esse tem um HUD maneiro :lol:

SP!
44_Santo
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 44_Santo »

Ou então basta acessar a página de entrada do SAS.
A foto do cockpit foi tirada pelo próprio Cirx criador do site. ;)

santo.
Senta a Pua!

Porque há um só Deus, e um só Mediador entre Deus e os homens, Jesus Cristo homem. 1 Timóteo 2:5
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

;)

E no final com a "tradicional" salada do Luthier mudando as "promessas" acabei "comprando" os manuais dos aviões e o de estratégia (só espero que não sejam escritos por quem escreveu o do CLoD... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Bem, agora é esperar "two years, be sure!".

Sokol1
40_Griffon
Ala
Ala

Post by 40_Griffon »

Well, prefiro pagar mais caro quando isso ai realmente estiver pronto. :lol:
Furias
Manicaca
Manicaca

Post by Furias »

Enquanto isso , n.º assustadores do GTA 5 :

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/tec/2013/0 ... oras.shtml

e eu feliz por que ainda existem jogos de simulação :^)

SP!
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Sobre o AFM - com alguma coisa do Fw 190:

Sokol1
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

Furias wrote:Enquanto isso , n.º assustadores do GTA 5 :

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/tec/2013/0 ... oras.shtml

e eu feliz por que ainda existem jogos de simulação :^)

SP!
Bom, não se misturam, eu jogaria até (parece bacana), mas é como masturbação adolescente, rápido e satisfatório, mas não se compara a pegar uma mulher (mesmo com todas suas complicações)... :P

SP!
40_Griffon
Ala
Ala

Post by 40_Griffon »

:rofl: Perfeito, Condor.
Furias
Manicaca
Manicaca