Novidades, debates, dúvidas e tudo mais sobre nosso servidor no Hyperlobby
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Condor X IA

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Condor,

Tenha dó dos micros pobres, manera nos "caminhãozinhos" :-P

O Oleg respondendo para um gringo que quer fazer uma "Big Battle" disse que no IL-2 o processamento de um jogo online é dividido pelos micros conectados:
Q:
If such a 'shared' server could handle the load of a really complex campaign (air and ground) for both parties and is able to let people create their own strategies/tactics for red and blue, there may indeed be no reason to do such a thing. However, I was also thinking of larger, more complex campaigns with more active players (e.g. 128 players and many AI at the same time) where system load could become an issue.

A:
In Il-2 we use divided calulations when playing online (simultaniosly on eanch user PC). We use the method that nobody was able to born before us in the past.
Its why you may run the server on your own PC and play there as well without overloading.

We will have 128 players and AI unlimited... Limit of AI will be limited only by a quality of connetions. I remeber the time when one guy sent me the mission from Il-2 for cooperative and said that it works too slow... There was 1200 tanks on the ground and several hundres AI aircraft in air... It was working... but not well. Just for the sample what we had in Il-2 already.
Foi voce? :-P

Sokol1
17_Vulture
Arataca
Arataca

Post by 17_Vulture »

:o :o :o
[b]Jambock__17 - Vulture

[i]"Na cidade-mar, você quem manda em tudo
[color=red]FLAMENGO[/color], Brasil
Você é grande no mundo"[/i][/b]
Hotsea

Post by Hotsea »

Poutz.... :o

O kara quer refazer KURSK? :lol:
31_CrossBones
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 31_CrossBones »

:skull:

S!

Sokol, você está enchendo a cabeça do Condor com "idéias malígnas" :lol: :lol:

SP!
Os políticos são como as fraldas: devem ser trocados constantemente, e sempre pelo mesmo motivo.

28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!

Eita, o produto que eu uso é de primeira classe, não mofado como o desse cara :lol:

Não precisa mais do que 2 ondas de 8-12 tanques para cumprir uma missão, mais ou menos como nas missões coop. :)

SP!
[b]Eu confio no povo brasileiro. Voto facultativo já no Brasil![/b]