MOD's - Team Fusion

Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters, 1946 e Cliffs of Dover. Dúvidas, dicas, novidades e debates.
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Re: MOD's - Team Fusion

Post by 28_Condor »

S!
21_Sokol1 wrote:Segue a instrução do Mysticpuma lá no STEAM que da certo.
Não chegou a dar certo, mas lembrei que tinha feito backup do original então desinstalei, reinstalei pelo backup e recoloquei os MODs, aí funcionou...

Agora coloquei tudo num diretório separado, por via das dúvidas :angel:

Neste momento tem uns 50 jogadores no ATAG, então, o povo deve ter se virado...

Mas quem baixar do steam o jogo agora vai pegar a versão bichada?

SP!
[b]Eu confio no povo brasileiro. Voto facultativo já no Brasil![/b]
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Bem, lá no STEAM tem gente postando - hoje - que nem "vanila" no Win7 ta funcionando depois do Patch - des-Patch. ]:)

Tudo "tipicamente CloD" - há que considerar também que a média de idade dos usuários do CloD dever ser o dobro dos outros. :P :rofl:
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Lado positivo, esse "Patch" serve para relembra-los de como era o Clod antes do TF Mod. ;)

Resumo do Mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ38SWP6KWo[/video]
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Uncle 777 não quer saber de "jogar areia no ventilador"... :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkjf7mLmHr4[/video]

O que deixou os CloD hatters (RoF'ers) enfurecidos.
First let me address Africa.

I have nothing against the North Africa campagin, it's fascinating, the desert warfare.

Well for one thing we're not going there because Team Fusion is making a North Africa add on for Cliffs of Dover and whether you guys agree with me or not the fact is if we were to go there as well, at least right now, we would catch so much **** from the community as a whole that I just simply don't want to deal with it. For the same reason I'm not looking to go do the Battle of Britain.

Cliffs of Dover in the modified state by Team Fusion is actually quite good. There's still lots of problems but Team Fusion has done a good job in fixing problems and I think that if you can get if for $10, I think it's a great buy.

We have no problem with Team Fusion at this point in time, what ever happened in the past, happened in the past and we're not looking to re-fight old battles but I look forward to what they're going to in North Africa and if the opportunity presents itself further down the line, maybe we'll go there but as of right now Africa's not on our schedule.

I know the Mediterranean and North Africa theatre is interesting to a lot of people, it's interesting to us too but we also have to look at resources, reference material that we have, just straight up knowledge of the theatre. Obviously my guys know a lot about the Eastern Front, obviously myself and some people I work with have a lot of knowledge about the Pacific war. Not a lot of us have a lot of information about the Mediterranean theatre.

So we have to make decisions based on realistic assessments, how fast can we make Battle of Kuban, how fast do you think we can make a battle in the Pacific. What technology do we need to do something in the Pacific. Also if we were to do the Mediterranean we're still going to get requests for aircraft carriers and all kinds of stuff, so we just don't have the technlogy right now to do a large naval component, we have to build up that technology. We also need to have good information on the area that we want to build.

So all these kind of factors and plus if there's a so-called competitor making something in the same area we have to look and see, is it going to be good for us to be playing in the same space as another development team, whether they're a mod team or not a lot of people in the community still view what Team Fusion's doing as a legitimate development team. So I'm not looking to stir up a hornets nest like happened before.

So we made the decision to not go to the Mediterranean right now and let's see what they're doing and let's go explore the Pacific next and build out the technology for the naval component and if an opportunity presents itself later on where we feel that going to the Mediterranean will be profitable, then we'll take a look at it but let's see what the future holds.

I have nothing against North Africa, I'm really excited to see what Team Fusion does with it and compare it to what I think my vision would be but let's not be too disappointed that we're not going to the Mediterranean. Let's try to get excited about Kuban and then let's try to get excited about what we're going to do in the pacific and what opportunities that presents and again if these products are successful and if people can get behind us we'll have a long future of building lot's of different theatres and a lot more content and a lot more airplanes but I have to start somewhere and I just took over a month ago and I really need to try to make this first product a success.
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

TF "video update" -01/10/2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss2FyPoSmRY[/video]

Looks good. ;)

A gALLera do "OMG, wonderfull" deve gostar, mas o fogo (amplificado e pixelizado) no Hurricane esta bem... War Thunder. :P

A explosão dos caminhões de gasolina, e explosão secundátia sempre existiu no CloD e em certos momentos foi até melhor, arremessando os veículos ao redor, mas foi "fixada" em algum dos Patchs'1/2-100nexo do Luthier.
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!

A diferença que o DX faz, mesmo sendo mais velho que o BoS o CloD tem um visual mais realista...

Nossa, mas de longe distinguir os alvos dessas rochas vai ser dureza :P

SP!
21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Acho que de tanto que falei nisso resolveram destacar nos screenshots. :)

21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

BTW - A RAF tinha Radar em Tobrok, com suas "mobile stations".

21_Sokol1
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 21_Sokol1 »

Update:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f ... hp?t=23826

Estes "updates" do TF esta ficando igual aos do SoW - só fotos de 3D... :P
40_Griffon
Ala
Ala

Post by 40_Griffon »

Fiquei contente com isso, é a melhor noticia que nós simuleiros tivemos em anos (não ficava contente assim desde o lançamento de Pacific Fighters :lol: )

Ainda não fomos extintos! Aleluia!
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!

Recebi isso por e-mail também... 2016 foi uma merda mas isso compensou 8) 8) 8)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

SP!
28_Condor
Veterano
Veterano

Post by 28_Condor »

S!

Acho que por baixo dos panos o acordo deve vetar qualquer aventura do TF pelas estepes russas :P

SP!
Furias
Manicaca
Manicaca

Post by Furias »

S!

O cenário na Afrika é bem mais interessante que ...Ku...ban. Vou considerar a aquisição a depender do planeset. Os aviões do BOK não me agradaram.

SP!